Just four more sleeps until the release of The Hanged Man’s Noose. It’s an exciting time—and a busy one. Here’s a little bit of what I’ve been up to as we near launch date:
- Sent out my first quarterly (or so) newsletter on July 14th. Thank you to all who subscribed; if you didn’t, and think you’ve missed out on something, email me at newsletter at judypenzsheluk dot com and I’ll be sure to email it off to you. To sign up for the next newsletter, which I’ll send out sometime in November, click on the sign up link OR you can scan the black and white QR code.
- Buoyed by the easy-peasyness of setting up the QR code for my newsletter, I set up a QR code for my new business cards and premotional material. This one directs folks right to my website. (Go ahead, try it . . . )
- Created a Review page for The Hanged Man’s Noose. So far, I have four advance “blurbs,” with more, I’m told, coming!
- Set up a list of blogs where I’m being interviewed and/or visiting over the next three months. Be sure to stop by my Blog Hopping page, where I’ll be adding links to those posts after they’re published, as well as a brief description of the websites. If you’re looking for the list, it’s on my home page.
- The Hanged Man’s Noose is included in the Summer edition of Cool Canadian Crime. (Bonus! I’m listed under Louise Penny).
- The cover of The Hanged Man’s Noose made the rotation of new releases on the Sisters in Crime International website AND the Crime Writers of Canada website.
Now all I have to do is get in those four more sleeps. Something tells me it isn’t going to be easy.
The Hanged Man’s Noose is scheduled for release on July 21st. Click here to receive the first four chapter free and get a 35% off coupon to buy the book!